There are so many things happening in the world that are so triggering at this time. What can I do about any of it?
As I look for a way to see clearer and to expand my heart, I am reminded that I am a divine being expressing in human form. I only need to acknowledge the truth that I have all power within to create my reality.
When I was in high school, I had a poster that hung over my bed that read:
“Happy are those who dream dreams
and are willing to pay the price to make them come true.”
I realize, that at the time it was aspirational and spurred me on, but now it has a deeper and more personal meaning. It is not about having dreams, it is about what I do with those dreams. I have been pretty good at identifying what my dreams mean for me. In the past the meanings, for me, were tied to the beautiful process of the mind working through the situation and experiences in my life. But lately I have noticed that my dreams are very specific and support the decision to take action toward the things that uplift and support my heart’s desire. Ooh now that feels good.
Here are a few things I think I understand:
- I am right where I am supposed to be at this time in my life
- You are right where you are for this time in your life
- I do not need to help others as that would be seeing myself as above someone else
- I do not need to fix anyone because we are not broken (see the first two points)
- I need to Show Up with courage and vulnerability to be who I am
- I love my life and I love you too!