Serving the Youth of South Africa and America
Jan 2019 Ubuntu Camp
LoveLight is a global outreach program created in 2003 initially to support the children and grandmothers of the AIDS orphan crisis in South Africa. It supports relationships with nonprofits on the ground in South Africa in support of cross-transformation, the concept that we are all teachers and learners together. LoveLight is a project of The Light Center, established in 1994.
What Does LoveLight Do?
- Support camps based on the Youth of Unity model that transform their self-esteem, teamwork, trust, and hearts.
- Supporting the children through the caregivers—often the grandmothers or community.
- Training and support for volunteers to go to South Africa.
- Connecting through South African NPO’s supporting sustainable futures for the children.
- Cross-transformation, sharing the truth that we are all teachers and learners.
- Seeing everyone as whole and perfect without a need to rescue or fix.
Our e-mail is Info@lovelight.info
WARNING: THESE KIDS WILL STEAL YOUR HEART!
is a program of
LoveLight empowers leadership, hope and education for the youth of South Africa through the cross-transformational experience that comes from being of service, co-creating global oneness.
LoveLight is celebrating 19 Years
and the partnership of:
If you like New Age – World fusion and relaxing music – get this album with 36 songs and 9 Grammy nominated artists participating as well as numerous award-winning and cutting-edge artists. And all proceeds from your $10 purchase go to LoveLight and the programs we support in South Africa,